Sunday, February 25, 2007

IF07: More Snow + More


Two things I forgot to mention yesterday.

1. More snow has been falling. We got another two to five inches a few days ago and after plowing, melting, and refreezing our main road is now mostly covered with ice. Requires walking with a vertical consciousness so I don't slip and fall.

2. I had my Neshamah internship interview with Kvod on Friday afternoon. He was quite impressed with my application and my wide range of professional experience and skills detailed on my résumé. We chatted for about 20 minutes, during which I mostly answered Kvod's questions by repeating thoughts I'd presented in my application. Before I asked a few more questions, Kvod happily offered me a place in the community this summer. In short time I was on my way, so he could get to his next call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home