Monday, January 02, 2006

More on renewed life at home

Life at home hasn't been anything too special yet. Trying to grow my circle of friends, with lots of posts and responses through craigslist lately. Meantime, headed back to the office tomorrow to work there for the first time since August. I'll let you know how that goes. Certainly not as exciting as I'm sure my continued presence at Freedman would have been.

Well, I need to get to bed soon. Not planning to go in too late, as had been part my flexible schedule last year. I want to get paid more so I need to work more. Probably a full 35 to 40 hour week, instead of the 30 I was averaging before. Also desperately need to get paid for the last four months of work. (Long story not worth telling now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home